AmTrac.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 1st AmTrac Battalion, 3rd Marine Division > The AmGrunts - Vietnam
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AmGrunt Reunion -- Quantico Oct 2012

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hugh View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote hugh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AmGrunt Reunion -- Quantico Oct 2012
    Posted: 31-May-2012 at 11:23

I'm told by Teddy Rood that plans are in the works for an AmGrunt Reunion at Quantico from October 25th to October 27th.  Just wanted to give folks a heads up to reserve the dates.

I'll be contacting Alan Brown for more detailed information and see if Gene can post the full details on both the "What's New"  and "Special Events" pages here.
Semper Fi,

Hugh
Bostard View Drop Down

Quote Bostard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jun-2012 at 09:26
That sounds like trip Was down to D.C. for the Rolling Thunder Run but didn't get chance to go to Quatico SEMPER FI !!!!
Chief View Drop Down

Quote Chief Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jul-2012 at 21:45
Hey this is Chuck aka Chief.  My wife just told me about the reunion and I have already reserved a room!! I look forward to seeing everyone!!
Andy View Drop Down

Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jul-2012 at 15:11
Pete Schneider, Ted Rood, and I will be there.  Dennis Fil told me that he is seriously considering going.

A coward dies a thousand deaths, a Brave man but once
hugh View Drop Down

Quote hugh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jul-2012 at 15:54
Andy... I'm hoping to make it for at least part of the reunion.  Tell Dennis that I'm looling forward to seeing him (as well as the rest of the group).  Maybe he can straighten me out on the timing of his taking over for me on 1st platoon. :-)
Semper Fi,

Hugh
Mort Bob View Drop Down

Quote Mort Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Aug-2012 at 22:17
ya'll enjoy
yea I stick through the valley of death I fear not,cause I'm not the meanest 1833 in that valley!!TheFNG is!!
Mort Bob View Drop Down

Quote Mort Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Aug-2012 at 15:53
 actually guys the  last time I got together with the group of  thee on a military  operational base, nothing good came of it except a life afterward of misery pain and no money,over the years I've had contacts with a few  who were in 4th plt. So being part of a nonarmed   group target on a  hot base. and if some have noticed there's now a us embassy in hanoi gene knoes this and a few others do to but whats it mean. its a marine duty station again  Parlimentary Sub scription yea Obama gave mexicans weapons  Yeayea1 bought time some body gave us americans  somethig to shoot back with. Notary Sojac  Shemper Phi                I'l write about you in the forums after election day
yea I stick through the valley of death I fear not,cause I'm not the meanest 1833 in that valley!!TheFNG is!!
Guy Brown View Drop Down

Quote Guy Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Sep-2012 at 08:32
I will be at the reunion in October. Looking foward to being with my amgrunt brother's. Semper Fi Guy Brown
eaglestrikes View Drop Down

Quote eaglestrikes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2012 at 13:17
Are those dates firm?
Mort Bob View Drop Down

Quote Mort Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2012 at 18:18
I'm wonderin if a any of ya'll commoders reme4mber a knight large artillery landed on 4th plt area and our  bunker took a hit busted a big hole in th e top I reached over and got on the landline  and whoever answered  the sit rep  repled "we thought you were all dead"?

Now for some nonesenseclature. since none of you were intentionally FBI(foreigners broadcasting  intelligence) and the beer was available you didn't have to drink it, (Gene,etc, The group that said  ya could have 2 aday knew you'd fall for it, and drink more if it was there.This activity was prohibited in the general orders and the ucmj+ the ucmmj, the mm meaning military marinetime  Navy calls it maritime sort of if ya gotta get wet sober is the wayto go.What I'm beating around  the Bushnells scotchbottle is  about I've been to that base before  you;ve had aparty there b4  and i didn't know about it So if you attend. Dolly Dean P says  put one of those /I'm ann Iraq war vetran pins on yer hat. cause schneider walked in te club and said,"I'm not apeon,IRAQ, (i rate a quart). Now go to www Mofaks Home page. For the puzzling  question what would  Jesus Christ do if he were amarine corp commandant think hang Mary up for juding the difference between a bad sh*tte, a good sh*tte and diarhea by the bulge in there pants . some men are more uselees than a penis  ona dogwood tree Just thinking about all those nice girls of the world   have fun. ANDY DON'T EMBARASS THE COWGIRLS BRING A CAN OF APRICOT AND LEAVE THE IN THE MESSHALL AS YOU LEAVE . BE A STEER .J.C.HOOGERWERFF!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply